I bet you have heard about Signature Market (Link: HERE) but do you know how to utilise the ingredients from Signature Market?
The main purpose of this blog post is to provide some simple ideas on how to create 5 meals in a day with the ingredients sourced from Signature Market.
Refer below for the recipes!
Granola, Nuts, Peanut Butter, Muesli, Noodle.
Breakfast - Avo Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl is full of nutrients and protein (of course) as I need nutrients (mainly protein) to repair my muscles due to my activity level.
- 2 scoops of Herbalife F1 Vanilla Powder
- 3/4 scoop of SciTech Plant-based Protein Powder
- 1/2 avocado
- 25g Walnut & Hazelnut Powder (Link: HERE)
- 350ml water
- Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Classic Matcha Almond Granola (Link: HERE)
- 1 tsp Dried Coconut Flakes (Link: HERE)
- 1/2 tsp Flaxseeds
- Just blend the base and arrange the toppings as you like.
Snacks 1 - PB Crackerbread Squares
- 1 crackerbread
- 1 tbsp Jobbie Pure Peanut Butter (Crunchy - Sugar & Salt Free) (Link: HERE)
- 2 tsp Sunflower Seeds
Lunch - Charcoal Ramen with Miso Sauce
- 1 serving of Bamboo Charcoal Ramen (Link: HERE)
- 1 tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 boiled egg, cut into half
- Boiled Broccoli
- Boil the ramen in hot boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Combine Miso Paste, Olive Oil and Pepper.
- Mix well both boiled ramen and mixture 2.
- Top it with boiled egg and broccoli.
Snacks 2 - Carrot Sticks with Homemade Hummus
- 1 carrot, sliced it into sticks
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1 tsp of Organic Cumin Powder (Link: HERE)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
Blend everything using food processor, except for carrot sticks and enjoy it with carrot sticks.
Dinner - Soy Yogurt Parfait
- Homemade Soy Yogurt (Learn how to make via HERE)
- Parfait Muesli Nuts & Chia (Link: HERE)
- Dragon fruit, cubed
- Kiwi, cubed
Start layering with Muesli then followed by yogurt and the layering continues until the fruit toppings.
Healthy eating isn't hard. Learn to appreciate the joy of preparing the food that you are savouring and you will find the fun out of it.